<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34849845?origin\x3dhttp://xlingxpigx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colour my life
My colourful world.
Name: Ling Ning
School: NYP, Sch of Life Sci (waiting for NTU)
Pet: Hamham
I am an average girl who luv to slack and hav fun. Please to meet you.

Loves
SHopping until I broke
Eating foreign delicacy
Watching movies
Go overseas such as europe for vacation
Have fun with friends

Hates
Being broke all the time
Being without car licence n a car
Need to go to work all the time
A long journey on the mrt n bus
Being alone

Wishes
Take a vacation around the globe
Climb mount fugi
Travel on river nile
Win 100 million bucks in a lottery

Chat-With-ME
CBOX RECOMMENDED

Wayout
jiawen
hwee ing
marcus
shye fern
tingming
yvonne
june
lihin
yujun
Links
Links
Links
Links

Archives
8/17/08 - 8/24/08
8/24/08 - 8/31/08
9/7/08 - 9/14/08
9/14/08 - 9/21/08
9/21/08 - 9/28/08
9/28/08 - 10/5/08
10/12/08 - 10/19/08
10/19/08 - 10/26/08
3/28/10 - 4/4/10
4/4/10 - 4/11/10
4/11/10 - 4/18/10
4/18/10 - 4/25/10
5/2/10 - 5/9/10
5/9/10 - 5/16/10
5/16/10 - 5/23/10


Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Imageshack, Adobe, Blogskins.com


Hey there!

The class outing has been scheduled already. Lol, it really took me alot of time and sms to get everyone available dates and preferences. Haha, anyway I am looking forward to the outing. Its been a long time since I went ice skating, hope that I would not fall and embarass myself.

Hehe! I do hope the class will enjoy themselves on that day, since the holidays are ending soon. Some people are difficult to contact, as though they vanish into thin air, I manage to email or sms but whether they saw the message or not I am not sure. I hope that they saw the notice on the class blog and appear on the day itself.

Have fun!! Yay!

Saturday, September 27, 2008 , 11:50 AM