My colourful world.
Name: Ling Ning
School: NYP, Sch of Life Sci (waiting for NTU)
Pet: Hamham
I am an average girl who luv to slack and hav fun. Please to meet you.
Loves
SHopping until I broke
Eating foreign delicacy
Watching movies
Go overseas such as europe for vacation
Have fun with friends
Hates
Being broke all the time
Being without car licence n a car
Need to go to work all the time
A long journey on the mrt n bus
Being alone
Wishes
Take a vacation around the globe
Climb mount fugi
Travel on river nile
Win 100 million bucks in a lottery
Chat-With-ME
Wayout
Archives
Credits
Its really sudden, I guess. Anyway, everyone must have heard the news about the protests in Thailand at the moment. Due to that, our study trip to Thailand has been postponed to Dec 15-19. So unlucky, why must the protest now happen when our trip is confirmed. Haiz.
On the other hand, I am now training as a Starbucks Barista. Its really troublesome, with all the training and practicals. Feeling fatigued, been playing perfect world all night long.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
, 8:55 PM