My colourful world.
Name: Ling Ning
School: NYP, Sch of Life Sci (waiting for NTU)
Pet: Hamham
I am an average girl who luv to slack and hav fun. Please to meet you.
Loves
SHopping until I broke
Eating foreign delicacy
Watching movies
Go overseas such as europe for vacation
Have fun with friends
Hates
Being broke all the time
Being without car licence n a car
Need to go to work all the time
A long journey on the mrt n bus
Being alone
Wishes
Take a vacation around the globe
Climb mount fugi
Travel on river nile
Win 100 million bucks in a lottery
Chat-With-ME
Wayout
Archives
Credits
Today end my barista training at CommonWealth. Tomorow I will start training in Simei Starbucks. It really is interesting and fun. The people there are friendly and I learn a lot of new things along the way. I also trying to organise a class outing for this holiday. Everyone must be feeling bored and down, since thailand trip is postponed. I done a survey form so that everyone can give me their opinion. I hope to be able to organise it by this saturday. SO I hope everyone can faster complete the survey.Here is the site:http://www.polldaddy.com/s/58BBA4689CDDA67F/
Monday, September 15, 2008
, 6:01 PM