My colourful world.
Name: Ling Ning
School: NYP, Sch of Life Sci (waiting for NTU)
Pet: Hamham
I am an average girl who luv to slack and hav fun. Please to meet you.
Loves
SHopping until I broke
Eating foreign delicacy
Watching movies
Go overseas such as europe for vacation
Have fun with friends
Hates
Being broke all the time
Being without car licence n a car
Need to go to work all the time
A long journey on the mrt n bus
Being alone
Wishes
Take a vacation around the globe
Climb mount fugi
Travel on river nile
Win 100 million bucks in a lottery
Chat-With-ME
Wayout
Archives
Credits
Yoz! School has reopen finally. The holidays were short, thats how I feel. How about you? Anyway, looking at the current modules ahead, I think the road ahead will be a bumpy ride. It looks so dense, I don't think this semester is going to be smooth-sailing. The lecturers are the same I think. I found out that Ms Ang is pregnant. Thats a big surprise for me as her stomach look slim before the holidays started. Take care, Ms Ang. Among all these workload, I still have to find time for my part time job. Life is going to get hectic. Dec holidays I will be going to thailand, then March holidays I will be organising a chalet for our group of people. Its will be exciting to look forward. Thats all for now, cya then. To be Continue..........lol kidding.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
, 6:23 PM