My colourful world.
Name: Ling Ning
School: NYP, Sch of Life Sci (waiting for NTU)
Pet: Hamham
I am an average girl who luv to slack and hav fun. Please to meet you.
Loves
SHopping until I broke
Eating foreign delicacy
Watching movies
Go overseas such as europe for vacation
Have fun with friends
Hates
Being broke all the time
Being without car licence n a car
Need to go to work all the time
A long journey on the mrt n bus
Being alone
Wishes
Take a vacation around the globe
Climb mount fugi
Travel on river nile
Win 100 million bucks in a lottery
Chat-With-ME
Wayout
Archives
Credits
Death anniversary 31 March 2010
Death Anniversary 31 March 2010
“You can shed tears that he is gone,
or you can smile because he had lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that he' ll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see him,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember him only that he is gone,
or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what he'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”
Your presence brings me smile, laughter and many happiness. You make me know how to love, feel loved and be able to love back. I cherished every memory I shared with you, every emotion I ever felt, and will move forward from this day onwards. Although you are gone, you lived in my heart.
Its been two months before I can finally let it go. For the past months, I grief at every thoughts of you, my memories became cuts in my heart. My heart is always with you. I have matured very much, and learnt a lot. Farewell, and always I love you.
Thursday, April 01, 2010
, 10:31 PM