<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34849845?origin\x3dhttp://xlingxpigx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colour my life
My colourful world.
Name: Ling Ning
School: NYP, Sch of Life Sci (waiting for NTU)
Pet: Hamham
I am an average girl who luv to slack and hav fun. Please to meet you.

Loves
SHopping until I broke
Eating foreign delicacy
Watching movies
Go overseas such as europe for vacation
Have fun with friends

Hates
Being broke all the time
Being without car licence n a car
Need to go to work all the time
A long journey on the mrt n bus
Being alone

Wishes
Take a vacation around the globe
Climb mount fugi
Travel on river nile
Win 100 million bucks in a lottery

Chat-With-ME
CBOX RECOMMENDED

Wayout
jiawen
hwee ing
marcus
shye fern
tingming
yvonne
june
lihin
yujun
Links
Links
Links
Links

Archives
8/17/08 - 8/24/08
8/24/08 - 8/31/08
9/7/08 - 9/14/08
9/14/08 - 9/21/08
9/21/08 - 9/28/08
9/28/08 - 10/5/08
10/12/08 - 10/19/08
10/19/08 - 10/26/08
3/28/10 - 4/4/10
4/4/10 - 4/11/10
4/11/10 - 4/18/10
4/18/10 - 4/25/10
5/2/10 - 5/9/10
5/9/10 - 5/16/10
5/16/10 - 5/23/10


Credits
Designer: Th3onlyskins
Others: Imageshack, Adobe, Blogskins.com

HOPE


Look at this: Humans are the only animal on earth that have the mentality of having superstitution and religion. We believed in beings that are not proved to exist scientifically and have faith in dreams and hope. I guessed you could say we have strayed from being an animal. We lost our basic animal instinct and with the advance of technology, we kill and destroy other living things and environment.


I wondered when will the world leaders really take it seriously to stop these violence acts. To raise the population and standard of living, to fulfil our own desires, we destroy mother nature. Not that I am environmentalist, I am just stating the facts. Some people do care for the environment, others think it is not serious. But are we going to make our future descendants suffer for the mistakes that we make? I can't imagine how the world will look like in another 50 years when all our greenery are gone? When all grass and animals die, will we regret it? I really wonder......... 

Friday, April 23, 2010 , 9:12 AM